14 Jun What Are Dental Implants?
Dental Implants are the obvious choice for a patient who has one or more teeth missing, or has been damaged beyond repair. Many people are not even aware of the fact that they have options, or that they could afford such a procedure with a payment plan, or that their Dentist is also a surgeon, and in our case, Dr. Susanne O. Core, DMD also provides the option for IV Sedation, so our patients are comfortably asleep through the process.
Implants allow you to eat easier, talk normally, to feel like you can show your joy and not hide your beautiful & healthy smile.
What you need to know about Dental Implants to get you started.
- You have options For your oral health care. Most people do not know they have options.
- Who needs them? If you have 1 or more teeth badly broken, decayed, multiple cavities, an abscessed tooth, great pain and/or swelling: you should ask your dentist if implants are an option.
- It’s an in-office procedure. We have a private exit, so you can roll right out and into your own bed for recovery.
- No more old-school. It’s the new-tech-super skilled-school. We have amazing technology to guide us through a faster & far more precise procedure, Nearly 98%
- Implants are strong! They’ll last you forever, if you take care of them.Brush at least 2 times a day, AND floss.
- There is a strict healing period between stages of the implant process. It takes time for the body to adapt & heal. Be patient.
- Follow all your Doctor’s Do’s & Don’t(s) Help your Dr., help you. Easy Peasy, right?
- Most importantly, your health matters. So do you. Call your dentist to make an appointment and take care of yourself. You deserve a healthy smile. Learn more here